20.2.09

I was lying in my bed last night staring At a ceiling full of stars When it suddenly hit me I just have to let you know how I feel We live together in a photograph of time I look into your eyes And the seas open up to me I tell you I love you And I always will And I know you can't tell me I know you can't tell me
So I'm left to pick up The hints, the little symbols of your devotion So I'm left to pick up The hints, the little symbols of your devotion
And I feel your fists And I know it's out of love And I feel the whip And I know it's out of love And I feel your burning eyes burning holes Straight through my heart It's out of love It's out of love
I accept and I collect upon my body The memories of your devotion I accept and I collect upon by body The memories of your devotion
And I feel your fists And I know it's out of love And I feel the whip And I know it's out of love And I feel your burning eyes burning holes Straight through my heart It's out of love, ooh hoo It's out of love
Give me a little bit serious love Give me a little full love Be full of love
Fists, fists, fists full of love...